Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Counselor
Experience:  PHD LPC

About a year ago my husbands partner was murdered, during this

About a year ago my husbands partner was murdered, during this time he bacame very close with a female co worker...he tells me they are just friends and nothing inappropiate has gone on but they call and text each other contantly and when we are on vaction for a week he calls her at least twice....i want to trust him but i dont think this is completely i paranoid?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dr. Keane replied 6 years ago.
Hi, not sure if I would call it paranoid. What you are seeing is two people who worked with and were probably friends with someone who was murdered. There is a connect. Whether it has gone beyond any "boundaries" is what is bothering you. If you trust your husband you need to be honest with him and tell him it bothers you and ask him why he feels the need to constantly be in touch with her. I can tell you it sounds excessive and I would suggest if he doesn't see it your way, then marriage counseling would benefit both of you.
Please click accept and leave feedback.