Dr.G.
Dr.G., Psychologist
Experience:  Licensed Psychologist in the state of Minnesota

i went on vacation with this guy which is only a friend and

Customer Question

i went on vacation with this guy which is only a friend and my other guy friend got jelous and went to florida where i was at invited me to come to daytona beach when i got there he had a girl there but see previous to this i invited him he couldnt go at that time so he said he meet us up there so i made plans to that agreement and when i went to daytona where he wasw at he was trying to make me jelous and i left and my vacation was over why was it like this??
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dr.G. replied 4 years ago.
Immaturity is the only thing that comes to mind. If all of you are "just friends" then there should be no jealousy because you are "just friends." If there was more to your relationship then I would say be concerned but if not then he has the right to date whoever he wants. He wasn't trying to make you jealous. He is a single man who had a date.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

ok so why does he say how does it feel ?? he tells me i hurt him i went to florida with a guy friend and he said he wanted to go but couldnt that day so my room mate which their best friends wanted to go too so we decided just meet me down there so i went with my vaction to orlando and they said they would call me when they reached orlando well my phone started roaming and his phone died so finally after 5 hrs trying to contact them they made it daytona beach they were not coming to orlando they said i hurt them i left them ... so one day before my vacation was over i get texts from my room mate which is a guy and likes me low key i really like him like that wants me to come there pick up my room mate and go pick up this girl he likes in ohio and come back to daytona beach and start our own vacation togeher so i drove to daytona the night before i planned to come there and to my suprise they were not there alone these 2 girls were there they came the day before me to party i got thinking the oppisite and james was drunk i was like i drove down here for this what aBOUT our plans oh i forgot to mention james was texting me 2 days before this telling me he was hurt and he wanted to start things on a another level when i get down there so here i am in daytona no where to sleep our plans obv changed and this girl wants me gone she picks a fight with me he asking me to come here talk to him than we talk he goes back to her and its like hes making it up to her because he was just showing me attention james asked me to move to florida with him and for us to take our friendship to another level so he was texting me for me to come back with my room mate and we move on.... well that didnt happen why did he do all this?? why am i so hurt ??? right now i am in ohio he is still having a vacation in fl and their coming home friday what should i do?? he kept saying when i was there hows it feel?? saying i started this by taking a guy to florida so he said being with her makes it feel better i am in ohio non stop thinking of him and her i have never had these feelings where are they coming from?? why now?? i have regrets like why isnt he here ?? its like i had plans to go on vacation and they were suppose to meet me up there but they did their own thing and their excuse is i hurt them by leaving them ...can we be more ?? would u say we like eachother??

Expert:  Dr.G. replied 4 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.