Angela
Angela, Counselor
Experience:  n/a
25365872

i love this girl that left me and i lov e her so much and i

i love this girl that left me and i lov e her so much and i feel bad and stoped eating and just im my room. what can i do i need help please?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Angela replied 7 years ago.
Hello Aziz,
Please know that it is okay to feel bad because of your situation, however, it is not okay to stop eating. I can tell that you are depressed and you really need someone to talk to about this and to help you deal with it. Please immediately call 1800-784-2433. This is a free phone service for people such as yourself to use when you are in emotional distress. When you call you will be able to speak to a counselor about your situation and you can do so anonymously. Please call now because you are worth it, do not let anything stop you from calling right now. (I always verify that a phone number works before passing it on and I just called and it works fine).
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

Well the number that you gave me didnt work. and i realy need someone 2 talk with.

i cant think , eat , study. i dont think that i can forget this girl. im realy hurt and there is no one 2 talk 2 me.

Expert:  Angela replied 7 years ago.
Hello Aziz,
I think you should try again, because as I mentioned the number does work and I just tried it again to verify a second time that it works. Please make sure you are dialing it correctly. Try it again so that you can talk to someone immediately. Also, if you have some type of 1-800 block on your phone, you will have to take it off. Try it again: 1800-784-2433, use your cell phone or a pay phone if you must. Once you dial it just follow the prompts.