Nurse Milli, RN
Nurse Milli, RN, Nurse (RN)
Experience:  20 years experience in many areas of Nursing. Both Hospital and Private Practice experience.
7152018

I cannot stop myself from cumming to fast when I am with my

Customer Question

I cannot stop myself from cumming to fast when I am with my girlfriend. WHen i masterbate it takes some time. What can i do to extend the amount of time I can make love to my girlfriend?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Nurse Milli, RN replied 7 years ago.

Hello

You can use something like a penile anesthetic (such as "Maintain" sold next to the condoms), this will help decrease the sensation in your penis while having intercourse. Also, the use of condoms will help decrease sensation (if you do not already use one).

There are also techniques to help with this. There is also the 'stopping and starting' method that is recommended for premature ejaculation that you can do yourself. You can view how to do this here.

The "squeeze technique" can be used during masturbation. You can view how to do it here.

Both of these techniques will help you be more in control of your ejaculations.

***** Reply back if needed....Don't forget to click Accept if this information that I have provided has been helpful, I wish you the best! Hope this helps!********

Edited by nursescare4u on 2/2/2010 at 7:15 PM EST
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

I just have tried all of these. It never happens fast excpet during sex with her. When I am alone I can last for hours.

I have tried these others and nothing seems to work. ;(

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.