Anna, Social Worker
Experience:  29 years experience in addictions & mental health. I'll tell you my honest opinion.

I am seeing this guy that is 3 hours away we have a great connection

I am seeing this guy that is 3 hours away we have a great connection and both have feelings for each other. I believe we are soulmates. We have both said we want to be in each others lives forever. Is it possible to build a relationship with each other long distance and take things to the next level where we can fall in love and end up spending our lives together?

Absolutely! E Harmony has over 200 marriages each day...many of them start out just like yours. Think back to earlier in this century...many men and women courted through letters from afar. There were lots of couples who married right before the man left for the war, and grew closer by letters and kept love vibrant.

So many people are finding great love through all the new ways to communicate.

If you would, please fill out the feedback form after accepting. I appreciate this opportunity to help you out today. If I can be of further service to you, just put "for Anna" in the front of your new question, and I'll be the one to answer it.