Angela, Counselor
Experience:  n/a

well my girlfriend is pregnant shes twelve and a half week,

Customer Question

well my girlfriend is pregnant she's twelve and a half week, she had told me over text that "she feels we are growing apart but it may be the hormones", All i do is care and try to be there for her and make the best out of it. we dont live together
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Angela replied 6 years ago.
Hello Jam,
First, congratulations on the child that you and your girlfriend have on the way! Also, when women are pregnant we go through so many, many, many changes from the entire process, especially our hormones which are constantly changing. It sounds like you are doing a great job supporting your girlfriend and just being there for her which is why I recommend that you check your local phone book and/or search online for a pregnancy support group. Some people do not realize that this type of support group exists and if there is one near where one of you reside, I would suggest that you both go to it because it will normally help you both through the entire pregnancy process. If you do an internet search try searching by typing in the words "pregnancy support group" followed by the city and state you live in or followed by the county and state you live in. Many support groups are free to attend! Also, a book that many of my male clients have given me positive feedback on in dealing with the same situation can be found by clicking here: