Anna
Anna, Social Worker
Experience:  29 years experience in addictions & mental health. I'll tell you my honest opinion.
20023641

What does it really mean if your girlfriend tells you that

What does it really mean if your girlfriend tells you that we will just talk tomorrow and then goes out bar hopping with a friend and tells you not to come?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Anna replied 6 years ago.

Hi meath,

Normally it means she is open to experiences with other men and doesn't want you to intrude. Sometimes it means that she just wants a 'girls night out' and wants to talk with her friends. I'd be weary, though, especially if she's a drinker.

If you would, please fill out the feedback form after accepting. I appreciate this opportunity to help you out today. If I can be of further service to you, just put "for Anna" in the front of your new question, and I'll be the one to answer it.

Thanks!

Anna