TherapistMaryAnn, Counselor
Experience:  Over 20 years experience specializing in anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol, and relationship issues

Ok here I go its a bit of a long story but Im just trying

Customer Question

Ok here I go its a bit of a long story but I'm just trying to figure things out for myself and what to do. My ex girlfriend broke up with me about 4 months ago because of my drinking problem. We have been going in a on/off again relationship because of it just about every other month she would say she was breaking up with me then decided agenst doing it. Now not only did she break up with me but she moved my stuff into a storage bin that she is paying for and she has a restraining order ageist me(she has violated them before by yelling at me to get into her car). Now she says she wants nothing to do with me but then she is accepting friend requests from my mother and sister-in law and cozen all of them she never even talked to when we were going together. I've talked to my therapist and she things that its a tuff love thing that my ex is trying to do. So botXXXXX XXXXXne is how can i fix this mess i've gotten myself into.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dr.G. replied 6 years ago.
Tell me what do you think is going on with your girlfriend? Is it tough love or is she just crazy?