Dr.G.
Dr.G., Psychologist
Experience:  Licensed Psychologist in the state of Minnesota
15682972

I have been dating this guy for over a year with a 2 month

I have been dating this guy for over a year with a 2 month break during the summer. We split because we both realized we rushed into our relationship and were crutches for each other right during our divorce. He felt he needed to date more people before getting involved again. After months of dating others, we both realized that we enjoyed each other's company and didn't want to go through with more dating. We are both on fb and are reconnecting with past friends from college and hs. He's connected with one that he's been keeping hidden from me and is having dinner with her tomorrow and hasn't told me (I overheard a conversation to know this). I haven't confronted him. I do have a bit of a jealous streak and my ex cheated on me, so I'm not as trusting with guys. This woman is not his type (I've seen pics). Should I confront him or just give him time to tell me?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dr.G. replied 7 years ago.
Well if you believe he is cheating or that there is something more to their relationship then you should definitely confront him. BUT if you think your jealousy is getting the best of you and that you might be overreacting to two friends having dinner together then you should not say anything and see if he brings it up. Good observation about your jealousy and you definitely don't want that to ruin your relationship.