Anna, Social Worker
Experience:  29 years experience in addictions & mental health. I'll tell you my honest opinion.

how do i handle when i know my husband is having an affair

Customer Question

how do i handle when i know my husband is having an affair or he's attracted to someone at his work place.he always look forward to seeing the next day
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Anna replied 6 years ago.

As I read your previous questions and answers, I have to agree with the other expert that answered it. You're not happy and have trust issues with your husband who is cheating on you. No one is going to be happy in that. How to handle it? I think your best bet is to enter into counseling so that you can figure out what you really want from him and help to express that to him. Like the others have said: you can't control his behavior, but you surely can set limits on what you'll tolerate from your spouse. Put your foot down and tell him that you expect him to act like a committed adult. Check his phone records and his email. Confront him and put the ball in his court to do what he needs to do to save his marriage and family. He'll either do it or not, and you'll know in your gut what the truth is.