Anna, Social Worker
Experience:  29 years experience in addictions & mental health. I'll tell you my honest opinion.

missing issue /

Hey Anna? (if your not avaliable, im cool with anyones oppinions) :)

You recently answered my relationship question about me and my boyfriend, but i have another question for you..

My boyfriend has just left for Queensland and im in Sydney, i miss him more then ive ever missed him before but it doesn't make sense why ism acting like this, we've been apart before a couple of weeks ago as i had to travel to Forster, near Newcastle for TWO weeks and we were fine, and thats less then two hours away, but now hes going to Queensland for a week and i don't feel fine, i cried all of last night and couldn't sleep and hes only going for a week.

So i don't know why i'm acting like this :( it doesn't make sense, cause i know i'm a strong girl and its only a week, but why am i acting like this? is it because its further apart or what? please help.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Relist: No answer yet.
i posted this a couple of days ago and have gotton no answer yet :(

Hey Shortie,

I'm so sorry I didn't see this sooner. I think you're more upset because he's further away and you've become closer recently and made a big decision to connect on a deeper level. It isn't about you being weak or strong, it's about the pull of love, which is a very strong force.