Anna, Social Worker
Experience:  29 years experience in addictions & mental health. I'll tell you my honest opinion.

Being Intimate

me and my boyfriend are both virgins and we've been wanting have to have sex for a while now but have been waiting for the right time. The other day we were ready to have sex, he was rock hard and i was really wet, but as he was putting on the condom and about to do it, he was no longer hard, was it me? was he nervous, or another reason? please help.

Hi shortie,

It was nerves. Its said that the biggest sex organ is between your ears, and your situation demonstrated it perfectly. Your bodies were ready but his nerves got to him first. Keep trying - you'll get there. This isn't abnormal at all.

If you would, please fill out the feedback form after accepting. I appreciate this opportunity to help you out today. If I can be of further service to you, just put "for Anna" in the front of your new question, and I'll be the one to answer it.