Anna, Social Worker
Experience:  29 years experience in addictions & mental health. I'll tell you my honest opinion.

My husband says he gets extremely anxious when were about

My husband says he gets extremely anxious when we're about to have sex. He has seen a dr., it has been an ongoing issue for about a year. I feel an awful urge to
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Anna replied 6 years ago.

Hi Christian,

Something is going on for sure. I'd suggest both of you going to a counselor for a couple sessions to see what might be underneath this turn of events. It isn't normal and needs to get dealt with before it takes over your marriage.

I didn't understand if you feel the need to leave the marriage now or the site, but if you're thinking of divorce, then go to a counselor first. You deserve to know what is going on.

If you would, please fill out the feedback form after accepting. I appreciate this opportunity to help you out today. If I can be of further service to you, just put "for Anna" in the front of your new question, and I'll be the one to answer it.