Dr.G.
Dr.G., Psychologist
Experience:  Licensed Psychologist in the state of Minnesota
15682972

What Should I Do About This Guy So cut long story short,

What Should I Do About This Guy?
So cut long story short, I was best friends with this guy, and we went out a couple of times, but now we've lost contact. My friend says she'll get him to text me (they go to the same school), but I really want to tell him how I feel. I've wrote a little letter to him, saying I miss him and stuff, but I feel SO stupid doing it. I'm gonna give the letter to the friend that is in the same school, but I don't know whether he'll think I'm a freak. Should I bite the bullet and give it to him, or just leave it at that? I miss him so much and I really can't forget about him. I think I love him. It's weird, but I'm so confused....what do you think?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dr. Keane replied 6 years ago.
Hi and welcome,
How old are you guys?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
25 year olds
Expert:  Dr.G. replied 6 years ago.
I am not sure if I should take this question but it came up on the general board so I think it is open to anyone. Sorry if it is not. But I will say definitely give him the letter. How else are you supposed to make it work if you don't let him know how you feel. Now keep in mind that he might not have the same feelings as you but at least you told him how you feel. Good for you for taking this step and no you don't look stupid. Good luck and I hope it works out.
Dr.G., Psychologist
Experience: Licensed Psychologist in the state of Minnesota