Anna
Anna, Social Worker
Experience:  29 years experience in addictions & mental health. I'll tell you my honest opinion.
20023641

Well I sent my Boss a birthday gift. She received the gift.

Well I sent my Boss a birthday gift. She received the gift. It was confirmed but she has yet to contact me and say thank you. She sends so many mix messages.

The message I sent on the card was Happy Birthday. I think we have a lot in common then I gave her my number.

Well today I saw her and she spoke loud to get my attention then walked back and forth in front of me and the person I was having an indepth conversation. My boss just stared at me. She needs to make the first move. She could have just approached me. What do you make of this situation?

Hey, Igather,

I honestly don't know what is wrong with your boss. She is so very clear in giving you the message that she's interested in you, and yet she won't make the first move. You're right - she does need to make the next step. She should have just approached you.

What do I make of it? I think she can't get the gumption to make the first move, but wants to. Just keep doing what you're doing and stay low. She'll eventually come around.

Anna
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Thanks

You're welcome. Let us know how the next chapter turns out!
Anna