Anna, Social Worker
Experience:  29 years experience in addictions & mental health. I'll tell you my honest opinion.

Hello My bofriend just left a woman he has been with for

My bofriend just left a woman he has been with for 13 years to be with me. It worries me because I wonder if he can do something new. He left her once before only to go back after a short period of time. He spend of of his twenties with this woman. Everytime we have a disagreement i think he is going to go back to her. what do you think?

You're going to have to trust your gut on this one. It takes a bit of time for someone to end a relationship emotionally, so what you may be picking up on is the natural progression of his grief & loss. Ask him, and tell him that you need lots of reassurance on this.

He can do something new, and it's entirely possible that you will enjoy a fine relationship with him.

If you would, please fill out the feedback form after accepting. I appreciate this opportunity to help you out today. If I can be of further service to you, just put "for Anna" in the front of your new question, and I'll be the one to answer it.