Dr.G., Psychologist
Experience:  Licensed Psychologist in the state of Minnesota

it started out great he came every weekend he says i stared

Customer Question

it started out great he came every weekend he says i stared at guys in the club and wants to know why i'm not aware of the fact that i was doing that but he says he knows what he saw What should i say to satisfy him this happened over a year ago. i fell in love with him but now he refuses to go to the club dancing which is something we have both enjoyed immensely. early on i called him on a friday night and asked if he was going to the club and he asked if i would spot him five dollars. i told him i don't pay for any man. I realize it was insensitive and have apologized repeatedly. he can't let things go and it is ruining our relationship. i also rarely called him the first year (going on 2 plus years). he won't forgive that. i felt uncomfortable calling a man it was part of my upbringing. I call now and explained to him yet again my reasons. I really cared for him. help i am so unhappy now that i may lose him
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dr.G. replied 6 years ago.
It sounds like you might be sabotaging the relationship. If you want him back and make things right then you need to talk with him about the things that bug you and he needs to tell you the things that bug him. Once you get this figured out then both of you try to make some changes to help please each other. If you messed up then admit it and apologize. He too needs to learn to let things go and if this is bothering you then let him know that it is and that it is interfering in the relationship. This can be repairable if both of you work at it.
Expert:  Dr.G. replied 6 years ago.
please hit the accept button.