Anna, Social Worker
Experience:  29 years experience in addictions & mental health. I'll tell you my honest opinion.

Why am I drem about my brother is dead

Customer Question

Why am I drem about my brother is dead?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Anna replied 6 years ago.

Hi Jeff,

Dreams take all kinds of shreds of your life and make them into quilts each night. Maybe you miss him or the relationship you once had with him? Maybe he's gone through a transition recently and you're feeling the part that he left behind as dead. It could be anything, but death dreams are often about loss.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

The wife just passed away 2 weeks ago.

Expert:  Anna replied 6 years ago.

That makes perfect sense then. You're connecting to your sense of the part of him that is now lost forever. A part of him has died and your mind is trying to make sense of it for you. Be gentle with yourself right now - all family deaths make us look at our lives and our living relationships.

My best to you,