Anna
Anna, Social Worker
Experience:  29 years experience in addictions & mental health. I'll tell you my honest opinion.
20023641

For Vicki My female boss stares at me constantly. I yelled

For Vicki
My female boss stares at me constantly. I yelled at her in a meeting and she just stared at my breast and then my face. She is ruthless to everyone else but did not respond to me. What could be her issue. She has been staring at me for 4 years now. Why is she staring at me? My friend think she is attracted to me. From what I wrote could she be attracted to me? She allows me to get away with a lot and that is not her personality with others. She told me I was special.

If she told you you were special and lets you have special privledges, she probably is attracted to you. She maybe is staring because she likes what she sees and wants to look at you alot because it makes her feel good.

Anna
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I understand but after the promotion debacle (meaning she did not promote me) . She does not work closely with women only men she promotes. I just thought her feelings had subsided. Should I just continue to ignore her until she makes a move? She is my superior, but working with someone that hides their feelings can be difficult. zi think I should continue to ignore her .

Hey, Igather, I just noticed that you had For Vicki at the start of your question. I'm so sorry...I skimmed over that thinking it was the bosses name. I'm going to opt out so that she can answer you.
Anna
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

Anna I want you to answer.I understand but after the promotion debacle (meaning she did not promote me) . She does not work closely with women only men she promotes. I just thought her feelings had subsided. Should I just continue to ignore her until she makes a move? She is my superior, but working with someone that hides their feelings can be difficult. zi think I should continue to ignore her .

Hi Ig,

Again, I'm sorry about answering your question to Vicki - I'll be more careful next time.

I think you should continue to ignore her, although it can be uncomfortable, you're right in that she is your superior and she needs to make the move.