Dr Rossi
Dr Rossi, Licensed Psychotherapist
Experience:  Certified Hypnotherapist, Author, 13+years of experience.

Me and my fiancee separated about 2 months ago. At first she

Me and my fiancee separated about 2 months ago. At first she said everything was going to fast and she needed a brake. I was devastated and still am. We were living together and I understant we moved to fast and needed time. But its been to 2months of working things out. We still talk and still have intimate relashions. But in the past to weeks I notice she got use to our new relashionship to fast. I still feel angry and hurt. i had an outbust 2 days ago and said things I didn't ment. I apologize for it and she said it wasn't a big deal. I just talk to her and we just talk about our day so far and when we hung up I said I love you and she didn't. I love her so much but I feel like she thinks she can change the status of our relashionship whenever she wants. I want things to work and I know we were moving to fast, but she's moving to slow. She did tell me she loved me and didn't want to lose me, but I know if absolutly breaking up was an option she would take it. I want us to work.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dr Rossi replied 6 years ago.

Good Afternoon,

It is possible that she got cold feet. Of course, she could give you some time frame to keep in mind. Like "oh I got nervous and I need 2 months" or something like that so you know what to expect.

If she seems confused to you as to what she really wants, then couple's counseling/premarital counseling can be quite helpful with that.

Otherwise, you would have to talk to her and she has to be honest with you. People have problems when they are not on the same page emotionally and in their expectations of the relationship. Try to find out where she sees the relationship in 6 months, 1 year and 2+ years.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I need to know how to tell her that I'm still very angry with her and the fact that she hurt me so bad and turn my world upside down without warning. I want her to know how I feel so I dont have crazy outburst... but I want to do it in a way that helps us not breaks us.
Expert:  Dr Rossi replied 6 years ago.
The best way to do it is to take some responsibility for you feelings as a result of her actions. Saying something like " when you did_______I felt_______" (just use some examples of her behaviors. Try to remain calm (After all, you are still in control of how you react to whatever she does and says) It may be possible that she already knows how you felt. Just try to get her side of the story.