Anna, Social Worker
Experience:  29 years experience in addictions & mental health. I'll tell you my honest opinion.

My female boss stares at me constantly. I yelled at her in

My female boss stares at me constantly. I yelled at her in a meeting and she just stared at my breast and then my face. She is ruthless to everyone else but did not respond to me. What could be her issue. She has been staring at me for 4 years now.

Hi Igather,

She has a problem with you and doesn't know how to deal with it effectively. Tell her to stop staring at you and then go to Human Resources and file a complaint.

If you would, please fill out the feedback form after accepting. I appreciate this opportunity to help you out today. If I can be of further service to you, just put "for Anna" in the front of your new question, and I'll be the one to answer it.

Edited by Anna on 12/20/2009 at 2:28 PM EST
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
What could be the problem that she has that causes her to stare at my constantly?

I have absolutely no way of knowing.