Anna
Anna, Social Worker
Experience:  29 years experience in addictions & mental health. I'll tell you my honest opinion.
20023641

I AM TOTAL IN LOVE WITH MY EX BOSS FOR OVER 6 YEARS. THE PROBLEMS

I AM TOTAL IN LOVE WITH MY EX BOSS FOR OVER 6 YEARS. THE PROBLEMS IS THAT SHE IS MARRIED AND GOT THREE BEAUTY KIDS SHE KNEW FEW MONTHS AGO THAT I LIKE HER, WHEN SHE SAID THAT SHE WAS LEAVING I WAS IN SHOCK WE USE TO TEXT EACH OTHER AND NOW THAT SHE IS GONE SHE DONT TEXT ME ANYMORE I TRIED TO EXPLAIN WHY SHE STOP TEXTING ME BUT I HAVE NOT GOT ANY REPLY FROM HER. I CANT STOP THINKING ABOUT HER AND NEVER WILL AM REALLY HEART BROKEN
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Anna replied 7 years ago.

Aw, Lindo....I'm sorry. This has to be horrible to you. First you lose her and then contact with her. It sounds like she wanted to make a clean break with you and the job.

It's going to take some time to get over this. Be gentle with yourself while you mourn this loss. Heartache is a very painful emotion, but hearts do heal.

Anna
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

I HAVE TEXT HER TO SAY THAT SHOULD I LEAVE HER ALONE. THEN SHE REPLY BACK SAYING SHE THINK IT IS FOR THE BEST. WHEN SHE REPLY "THINK" WHAT DO YOU THINK IT MEANS?

Expert:  Anna replied 7 years ago.

That is just a way to make it a nicer sentence. I certainly would not take it as an open door or window.

If you would, please fill out the feedback form after accepting. I appreciate this opportunity to help you out today. If I can be of further service to you, just put "for Anna" in the front of your new question, and I'll be the one to answer it.

Thanks!

Anna