Anna, Social Worker
Experience:  29 years experience in addictions & mental health. I'll tell you my honest opinion.

I suffer from anxiety about my relationship. I have a perfect

I am 22 and I suffer from anxiety about my relationship. I have a perfect relationship and boyfriend but sometimes I question if i am really happy or not and if i really love him or not and then i get a sick feeling to my stomach and chest and even vomit sometimes. Then 10 seconds later Im like okay why was i freaking out because i know that i love him. Is there anyway i can make this go away? On a side note, I have gotten the sick and wanting to throw up feelings about other things randomly when I am overwhelmed or scared, but it is mainly about my boyfriend which helps me think that it isnt just him. I did have a melt down because i have been doing this for 3 years and broke up with him and moved back in with my parents. I really missed him and realized it wasnt just him all the time that made me feel this way so we are back together but i am still getting those feelings and questions with him again. Please give me some advice.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Anna replied 6 years ago.

Hi sugarbabe,

You're having anxiety or panic attacks. They're small at this point, but you should monitor them to make sure they don't get more troublesome, and if they do, you can get help from your doctor. Some counseling to work on techniques to stop the panic from escalating will also help you.
You're at an age where many things are going on in your life, so the stresses are high. If it becomes too much for your system to handle at times, your body fills with the chemicals it needs to 'fight or flight'. If you don't actually have a crisis, those chemicals have no where to go, and so you feel them in these panic attacks. If you google this, you'll find lots of information on it.

If you would, please fill out the feedback form after accepting. I appreciate this opportunity to help you out today. If I can be of further service to you, just put "for Anna" in the front of your new question, and I'll be the one to answer it.