Anna, Social Worker
Experience:  29 years experience in addictions & mental health. I'll tell you my honest opinion.

I just disovered my husband sexually penetrates himself with

I just disovered my husband sexually penetrates himself with many different types of items. He says he only does this after a fight or disagreement with me. He also adds in porn images online. He says its also only if he drinks too much. He is ashamed, I believe it is because he's been caught. I can't even look at him. He has so many issues. I can't sort this out. I asked him to sleep elsewhere and get his shit figured out. I am exhausted
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Anna replied 6 years ago.

You've got to be pretty upset about this new knowledge of your husband, and not matter what he does with his stuff, you need to get support for what you're going through. I don't necessarily buy that he does these things only when drunk or angry, and there is probably more to it than you know at this point. Let me give you a couple links to look at.

sexual compulsivity & the brain

You're not alone.