Anna, Social Worker
Experience:  29 years experience in addictions & mental health. I'll tell you my honest opinion.

My handsband likes meeting prostitutes. He knows that i do

My handsband likes meeting prostitutes. He knows that i do understood it and he isnt doing that for now as much as i know...what would be the best to do? what are my options? And can i stop him from leaving his life this way or shall i leave this marriage?

You can't make him stop meeting prostitutes, but you certainly can set a limit on what kind of behavior you'll tolerate within your marriage. If he cannot stop himself, then he's got a sexual compulsivity issue and needs help with that. I'm going to give you some links to help you understand this issue and give you support so that you can figure out what your real options are. In the meantime, you need to make sure that you don't have unprotected sex with him so that you don't catch a sexually transmitted disease.

Be safe, and know that you do not have to "understand" your husband's desire to meet prostitutes - if you don't like it and he won't or can't quit, you need to take care of yourself. You're worth it.