Dr.G.
Dr.G., Psychologist
Experience:  Licensed Psychologist in the state of Minnesota
15682972

Hi just need some advice on something. My boyfriend has been

Customer Question

Hi just need some advice on something. My boyfriend has been with me for 3years but during that 3years we had a 2month break around last Christmas and he liked this girl as a rebound because i wasn't around. This girl now goes out with my boyfriends best friend. so obviously my boyfriend still sees this girl. the girl lucy texts my bf about advice in her relationship with the best friend. i get a bit wound up over it but i know its prob nothing to stress over. I guess im just scared that my bf will start liking her. If a speak to my bf about it he says im just being stupid and theres nothing to worry about.should i just leave it and stop stressing??

Also my bfs birthday party is coming up in two weeks and shes going to be there...i need to force myself not to get wound up.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dr.G. replied 6 years ago.
I think you have great insight. If it is your issue and not his (i.e. he is not doing anything to break your trust), then it is best to tell yourself to not worry about it. Keep this to yourself, because it is your issue, UNTIL he does something to break your trust. If things are well between you and him then nothing to worry about. So he liked her but now he is with you and this is what you need to remind yourself. Keep an eye open if you suspect anything but definitely don't hang the man until you have proof that he is guilty. I hope this helps.
Expert:  Dr.G. replied 6 years ago.
Rachael, click the green button to accept. this site tracks how many times you don't pay and since you use this site often I don't want it to affect future responses. Thank You.