Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Counselor
Experience:  PHD LPC

Hi, i have pushed my boyfriend away by being too jealous of

Customer Question

Hi, i have pushed my boyfriend away by being too jealous of other girls and wanting to see him all the time and why he doesn't invite me out anywhere. what can i do to make him come back to me or not be so distance (eg in his texting). i want him to want to spend time with me..
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dr. Keane replied 6 years ago.
Hi and welcome,
Jealousy an absolute deal breaker if there was ever one. When you are dating someone you trust that person and yes, there are girls who flirt etc but if he is committed to you you shouldn't have to worry. That is your own insecurity coming through. If you want to see him, have him invite you out you have to ask him to. Men cannot read minds and if you don't ask for what you want and need in a relationship you won't get it. Sounds a bit moxie and pushy but it's not. It is your right.
WAnt something ask.
Please click accept and leave feedback when you area done.