TherapistMaryAnn, Counselor
Experience:  Over 20 years experience specializing in anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol, and relationship issues

Me and my bf arranged to have a talk today at 11am about our

Customer Question

Me and my bf arranged to have a talk today at 11am about our relationship and how he hasnt got much time for me, and he said please be here on time because i have to shoot to a bbq after wards. He only left us half an hour to seriously talk about our relationship and where it is going. i said to him im not going to talk to him if he is just going to leave 30 minutes later to a bbq and tell me i have to go home, it showed me hes not really taking it seriously. i haven't seen him all week and hes going to a friends bbq where he was the night before! we had a bit of a fight and i told him he can contact me when he can be bothered making decent time for his gf until then im not waiting around. He replied and said ''good for you''. that shows me he really doesnt care. but he said he wanted to talk at 11 but he had plans afterwards. i changed the plan and it was my fault. Now we are getting no where...
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dr.G. replied 6 years ago.
How old is this guy? How can I help you.