Dr Rossi
Dr Rossi, Licensed Psychotherapist
Experience:  Certified Hypnotherapist, Author, 13+years of experience.
19260254

I WILL BE SEEING HER TOMMOROW AT WORK /THATS WHAT MAKES IT

I WILL BE SEEING HER TOMMOROW AT WORK /THATS WHAT MAKES IT SO HARD ON ME IAM RETIRED SHE WORKS I CAN ONLY SEE AND TALK TO HER BEFORE SHE CLOCKS IN WE DONT SEE EACH OTHER ANY OTHER TIME ONLY WHERE SHE WORKS HER DAD TAKES HER TO AND FROM WORK.IAM SO UP SET AND CONFUSSED THE FACT THAT IT TEARING ME UP INSIDE.MAYBE IAM TRYING TO HARD OR MOVING TO FAST WE HAVE ONLY KNOWN EACH OTHER ABOUT A MONTH AND NEVER REALLY HAD TIME TO SET DOWN OAN TALK. SHE GET TO WORK 10 MIN BEFORE SHE NEEDS TO BE THERE BECAUSE HER DAD WORKS ALSO.SHE HAS TO BE READY TO GO WHEN SHE GETS OFF NO TIME TO TALK. IAM LOST.Customer

If she has a lunch break perhaps you could offer to pick her up for a bite and for coffee? That may be good if she could since as you said her dad drives her to work.

Just see what options there may be, ask her if she can make some time for that which, will allow you time to talk to her. You do not want to stress yourself over this in the meanwhile.