Dr Rossi
Dr Rossi, Licensed Psychotherapist
Experience:  Certified Hypnotherapist, Author, 13+years of experience.
19260254

IAM CURRENTLY SEEING A GIRL FRIENDSHIP ONLY RIGHT NOW AND IAM

IAM CURRENTLY SEEING A GIRL FRIENDSHIP ONLY RIGHT NOW AND IAM 57 YEARS OLD AND SHE IS 37 WILL BE 38 DEC 18 I REALLY CARE FOR HER SO MUCH THAT IT HURTS ME INSIDE WHEN IAM NOT AROUND HER.BUT I DONT KNOW HOW TO TELL HER HOW MUCH I REALLY CARE. DOES AGE MAKE A DIFFRENCE WHEN YOU REALLY CARE FOR SOMEONE. SIGNED PLEASE HELP.

Good Afternoon,

Age should not make a difference because (you are both adults) If you believe that she may be open to the information, you could try to give her a hint. It is not clear from your post if you are dating or just friends. If you have known her for quite some time, you would have a better idea of where she stands in the relationship.

You can try slow by asking her for a nice romantic dinner or get her a nice card that expresses to an extent how you feel. By her response, you would know how receptive she is.