Dr Rossi
Dr Rossi, Licensed Psychotherapist
Experience:  Certified Hypnotherapist, Author, 13+years of experience.

I need some very special Christmas gift suggestions for my

I need some very special Christmas gift suggestions for my female best friend.

Anything would be special (if you know what she likes)

Would you please clarify if you are a male buying for just a female friend etc?

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
My apologies. I am a male buying for a female who happens to be my best friend.

I see. Women like to get gifts that are personable (meaning the person getting them the gift knew what the individual liked and was thoughtful getting it) Of course, only you know what she is like and what she likes.

Even small things that she may have mentioned (like oh, I like white wine versus red wine, or I like chocolates versus hard candy, or I like this specific author, or oh my favorite store is ......) and then you go with that and get her something she would find meaningful.

It does not have to be an expensive gift. What matters is that it is something she knows you had noticed and remembered that she likes. You can even say something like "oh, I recall when you said I like this and I thought of you getting it"
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

The answer is 90% acceptable. Do you mind if I can get specific suggestions? This is what I can tell you:

She LOVES movies - all types!

She has 3 kids: one girl who just turned 1, a 5 year old girl and a 13 year old boy. They are her world.

She's loves brownies!

She wishes she had more time to work out!

The new man is her life is a 2010 Sequoia SUV.

She loves to dance.

and lastly...

She wishes she could spend more time with her best friend! ME!!! LOL

Some ideas-

making her brownies and putting them in nice holiday tin and perhaps attach a gift card to the tin for a video store or a DVD for a movie she had not yet seen that she would like

A CD with the type of music she would like to dance to or a gift card to a dance studio for a lesson with a professional teacher

She sounds like a busy mom. Maybe a gift certificate to a place for self care (women like to just be able to take care of themselves at times w/o interruptions ex spa, nail salon, gym or a yoga class

If she wants to spend time with you then you could bake the brownies and pop in a movie and that is still a nice gift (and someone could baby sit mean while/you could offer to pay for the sitter for that time frame)

Customer: replied 6 years ago.