Dr Rossi
Dr Rossi, Licensed Psychotherapist
Experience:  Certified Hypnotherapist, Author, 13+years of experience.
19260254

he saids he loves my and that hes sorry for cheating on me

he saids he loves my and that hes sorry for cheating on me for one month. He made me believe that he was doing a job i a different state so that i wouldn't go to his house. we have been together for 3 n half years. i found out because i checked his phone. long story i said i forgave him we moved in together into a different home, but everytime i think bout what he did the way he lied to me drives me crazy. not sure if i really want to stay
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dr Rossi replied 7 years ago.

Good Evening,

your feelings are appropriate given the situation. If you are not sure that you want to stay, you ought to examine those feelings. You most likely feel betrayed and trust needs to be earned back on his part. See if the two of you are open to couple's counseling. That may clear lots of the issues you're dealing with.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.

Thank you for your response but what i really wanted to know is if you think he'll cheat again because i feel that he may still be talking to her behind my back. ive asked him and he said no. Also I remind him almost everyday about what he did to me.

Expert:  Dr Rossi replied 7 years ago.
In psychology, past behavior is a predictor of future behavior (unless the individual seeks to change) Of course, not knowing the individual in question it does you no justice to make predictions. You know him better than anyone. Exercising caution is going to work in your favor since he broke very special trust b.w the two of you.