Anna
Anna, Social Worker
Experience:  29 years experience in addictions & mental health. I'll tell you my honest opinion.
20023641

My fiancee says that she needs space. After a couple a days

My fiancee says that she needs space. After a couple a days we met and she told me she didn't want to lose me, but I still feel hurt and dont know how to start over.. should I call her? (I haven't in a couple of days and she text me saying that shes taking her time but she missises me so much)
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Anna replied 7 years ago.

Hi edi,

It sounds like you're getting confusing messages, which makes sense because she's feeling confused. I would try to keep it light, but connected by sending her one text per day saying something like:
miss you & hope you're doing well
I don't want to lose you either
we'll get through this
take your time - I'm here for you
Then maybe every 3-4 days, call her and be supportive of her...ask her about what she's doing and feeling and be a good listener. Something is going on with her, and you want her to know you're supportive.

Anna