Dr Rossi
Dr Rossi, Licensed Psychotherapist
Experience:  Certified Hypnotherapist, Author, 13+years of experience.

Iv allways been very nice to women, now im starting to realize

Iv allways been very nice to women, now im starting to realize its not too attractive. I just started talking to a girl about two weeks ago and have totaly been too giving and call alot she dindt seem to mind untill recently. what can i do to allow her to like me again. she doesnt call anymore untill i do.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dr Rossi replied 6 years ago.

Good Evening,

Being nice to women is not unattractive. It depends on what kind of a woman you're seeking. Some women look for "the bad guy" image. Of course, it all depends on the woman in question. Other women seek someone who can be understanding, protecting and honest. The most important thing is to be your true self. If not, neither type of woman will hang around for too long once she finds out the discrepancy.

Afterall, you want to be with someone who likes you for who you are in and out.

As far as making someone like you, that is out of your control to an extent. If someone is interested in another person, that usually shows in their behavior. You could try to phone her or email her and check in how things are going in her life. It is possible that she may be with someone else at this time.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

well i guess im looking for a magic answer. I just think i showed too much care and concern. Im looking desparet i think? I want to ask her on a date on wed. i had to text her today for any response asking how she was feeling. if she does like me still i guess i can wait for her to ask? she is very shy i think

Expert:  Dr Rossi replied 6 years ago.

You can always ask her. Nothing wrong with that. It shows determination versus desperation. Being nice and desperate are different things though and people usually can pick on how someone else is feeling.

Perhaps your discomfort when you believe that they don't look for a nice guy is the vibe they get. Nothing wrong with being nice either. You want others to appreciate what you got to offer.