Anna
Anna, Social Worker
Experience:  29 years experience in addictions & mental health. I'll tell you my honest opinion.
20023641

i can do sex only when i drunk only other times i cannot why

Customer Question

i can do sex only when i drunk only ?other times i cannot why and what the remedy .
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Anna replied 7 years ago.

Hi pragash,

Do you suffer from symptoms of anxiety? Although alcohol is a depressant, and will reduce the sexual response when too much is drank, if a person is anxious, it seems to open the door to be able to perform. The trick is to not get drunk, but to just use the alcohol as an anti anxiety tool.

Anna
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

what anxiety exactly means? is it a weakness of a man? how to over come it .actually i failed with less drunk also

Expert:  Anna replied 7 years ago.

If you click on the link, it will explain anxiety to you. It isn't a weakness.

Your best bet is to talk face to face with your doctor about this problem.

Anna

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
great i feel geting closer to understand . one girl told me reason is i go to massage regularly thats why .u know in massage they suck a lot and i use to do these things regularly .is it true that it can be a reason
Expert:  Anna replied 7 years ago.

This appears to be going downhill, so I'm going to close out the question. Talking with your physician will give you the most insight into your issue.

Please accept this answer by pressing the green button. Positive feedback is always welcome.

Thank you,

Anna

Customer: replied 7 years ago.

what kind of doctors