Dr Rossi
Dr Rossi, Licensed Psychotherapist
Experience:  Certified Hypnotherapist, Author, 13+years of experience.
19260254

For the last 3 weeks, I have been having intense dreams about

Customer Question

For the last 3 weeks, I have been having intense dreams about an ex that I left 10 months ago. I fear that is creating a desire to see her and i would like some tools to process the emotions. I'm currently in a fantastic relationship for the last 9 months with someone who makes me so much happier. The ex and I had been together for 5 years and were close to marriage; could this just be the holidays bringing back memories or where i was last year?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dr Rossi replied 7 years ago.

Good Afternoon,

Some time dreams are just by product of our subconsciousness. It is possible for a part of you to miss something about him or the relationship. It is natural. This however does not have to be and indicator of any precognitive stuff to come up.

It can be the holidays bringing memories and possible some anxiety about the upcoming marriage.