Dr.G.
Dr.G., Psychologist
Experience:  Licensed Psychologist in the state of Minnesota
15682972

hi there , iam a man who met a girl twice & she keeps on telling

hi there , iam a man who met a girl twice & she keeps on telling me that she likes me, & she even gave me her phone number, but most of the thimes does not respond to my text or phone calls , what should i do ?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dr.G. replied 7 years ago.
How often are you calling and texting her? Do you think she was serious when she told you that or could she have been playing around? Have you tried to sit with her and get this thing straightened out?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

yes i sat with her & asked her why she dosent responed & she told me a few time i shouldnt be worried because she is working thats why she dosent aunswer, & ishould know that she is there for me , but i still feel that there is something there why she dosent pick up the phone at least once , speacilly know when she went away for the week end & i texed her a few times etc but no respond , what shell i do ? i also think she was serious when she gave the first time her phone no.

thanks

Expert:  Dr.G. replied 7 years ago.

Although it sounds like she may be interested, it seems she is not THAT interested in you. She is definitely giving you mixed messages and that can be very frustrating. I would say play it cool and let her make the moves by calling you. Meaning, limit the amount of texts and phone calls and see how she responds. Who knows, you just might be busy when she calls and not have time for her. You cannot put your life on hold just because she is not pursuing this relationship. You go about your business dating others and what not and if she gets more interested in you then you can pursue it. Otherwise you are going to be left in limbo wondering what this girl is going to do. Anything else I can do for you please let me know.