Dr Rossi
Dr Rossi, Licensed Psychotherapist
Experience:  Certified Hypnotherapist, Author, 13+years of experience.

I have been living with this man for 1 yr. He keeps emailing

I have been living with this man for 1 yr. He keeps emailing ex-girlfriends and other women. He does not see them as far as I know cuz i'm home mostly.
he also has a few letters from a guy that is intimate. Do you think he is bi sexual or gay? I've confronted him and he said he was emailing the women cuz he still wanted to feel like he could catch someones eye. I threatend to move out and he did not want me to. his favorite movie is steel magnolias and he has a soft little boy voice. please help
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dr Rossi replied 6 years ago.

Good Afternoon,

If the nature of the emails/texts is of sexual nature then you cannot tell his sexual preference at this time. You may want to clarify with him what does he mean by wanting to catch someone's eye. If he is flirting or being unfaithful in any way (and that would include internet sex etc) then you ought to confront him and see what is he expecting of your relationship. Favorite movies or tone of voice are not indicators of one's sexual orientation either.