Dr Rossi
Dr Rossi, Licensed Psychotherapist
Experience:  Certified Hypnotherapist, Author, 13+years of experience.

my boyfriend ask me why i am with him and i told him because

Customer Question

my boyfriend ask me why i am with him and i told him because i love him and care about you he said that was a silly answer and said never to speak to him and said goodbye an hung up on me
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dr Rossi replied 6 years ago.

Good Afternoon,

What is of importance here is how long the two of you had been dating and if this had taken place in the past where you had told him that you loved him and he did not reactly badly.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
i been with him two years he always asking me the same question what eles can i say why people are with people is a common thing because you love the why eles why are you with me because i love you and care for you what is wrong with that it is the truth he did not even give me a chance to finish he said that is silly and said goodbye
Expert:  Dr Rossi replied 6 years ago.
That does not sound like the usual response on his part. The fact that he is constantly asking you the same question like that may be a sign of insecurity on his part. It is possible that the day he hung up the phone he had been upset about something else and nothing to do with what you had said. Try to find out what is going on with him. Most likely he had made a mistake and ask him if he meant to be so abrupt with you.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
ok but he wont answer me when i call him and he wont call me i have not heard for him in two days i dont know what to do i am going crazy
Expert:  Dr Rossi replied 6 years ago.

If he had never done something like this it makes sense that you are concerned. If he is not replying to email or texting see if you may find out from some of your mutual friends what is going on with him.