Anna
Anna, Social Worker
Experience:  29 years experience in addictions & mental health. I'll tell you my honest opinion.

BROKE UP GOT BACK TOGERTH. BY THE WAY WE LIVE TOGETHER AND

BROKE UP GOT BACK TOGERTH. BY THE WAY WE LIVE TOGETHER AND ENAGGED ARE WERE KNOW BROKE UP AGAIN 2 WEEKS LATER. LEFT FOR WORK ON MORNING SHE WAS FLYING TO VAGAS FOR WORK WITH COWORKERS. SHE DIDNT CALL BE FOR SHE FEW OUT AND NOT WHEN YOU SHE LAND I START TO GET WORRY PHONE WAS NOT WORKING CHECK TO SEE IF HER PLANE LAND IT DID CALLED HER ROOM LEFT MESS TALK TO HER KIDS THEY SAID THEY HAD TALK TO THERE MOM. THEN I GET A TEXT FOR HER FRIENDS PHONE SAID SHE BLOCK MY NUMBER AND WE WHERE OVER COULD NOT TALK TO ME BECAUSE THAT WOULD MAKE HER WHAT TO GET BACK WITH ME AND MOVED MY STUFF TO A STORAGE SHED. SAID SHE COULDN'T TRUST ME ANY MORE I SAID I WOULD FLY OUT TO VAGAS THE NEXT DAY SO WE COULD TALK. I BOOKED A FLIGHT WAS GOING TO GO HER FRIEND TEXT ME A COUPLE OF HOURS BEFORE THE FLIGHT AND SAID NOT TO COME SHE NEEDED TIME TO THINK I SAID OK LEAVEING THE AIRPORT I GET HIT BY A CAR SHE CALL ME WORK THE NEXT DAY AND SAID I WAS LYING ABOUT THAT AND TOLD ME TO SEND A PIC I DID. SHE SORRY AND WE WOULD TALK MONDAY SHOULD IN CALL HER WAIT FOR HER TO CALL ME I NEED SOME HELP I LOVE THIS WOMEN SORRY IM IN LOVE WITH THIS WOMEN THANKS DAN
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Anna replied 4 years ago.

Dan,

What are your ages?
How long have you dated?
Did she pack up and move to Vegas?

What question do you want answered? The should you call one?

Answering these questions will help me.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I'm 31 she is 36 1year 3mos be together went to vegas for a company meeting
Expert:  Anna replied 4 years ago.

Hi dunham,

Something else is in play here...people don't all the sudden move away with no contact and block your calls for no reason. She said she can't trust you-if you've done something to lose her trust, then try to repair it. I would give it a couple days and then try to call again or leave an email.

It's hard to know what to do when someone acts so oddly, but you can't control what she does - you can only make yourself into a person she wants to return to.

Anna

Anna, Social Worker
Experience: 29 years experience in addictions & mental health. I'll tell you my honest opinion.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Theses r the email from wed to today. What do i do know?

I thought we were going to work on it together couunseling what ever it takes i feel we have to much to thriw away. Im in mason city

I will email u back busy

dan?

what other? where r u?

there is noone else dan. noone but you. i love you too much for that.

i'm sorry i haven't replied. but, i'm not sure what to say. i know how much we love each other. i know you love me and i love you so much. it's not that. it's the other things. and there has to be trust dan. and, i still don't think you have told me everything. i'm sorry

Sorry u feel that way i would like to still talk to u i will try to understand. sorry thing had to end this way just know u r my first and the only one i will every truely love and it breaks my heart to think of any one else holding u what is left of my heart it will crush it. U will aways be my baby girl in my heart and my worlld please know that Im sorry about the trust i thought we could work it out knowing how much we love one other. i have a couple thing at the house still can i have the please please let the kids know how much i love them and their mom and sorry for hurting them and u
love always dan thanks

Call me from your home or i can call you at home phone im not sure what im not hearing maybe i hear you im just not responding to it right you sorry that why i would like to talk to you i feel like you are afaired of me and im sorry if you r