Dr Rossi
Dr Rossi, Licensed Psychotherapist
Experience:  Certified Hypnotherapist, Author, 13+years of experience.

i am married with 3 boys age 12,9,6 i haven,nt been home in

i am married with 3 boys age 12,9,6 i haven,nt been home in better than 6 months i continue to pay all bills and see kids as much as possible.the thing is for three years me,the wife and kids spent alot of time with the neighbors who were not married but also had kids from previous spouses i fell in love with her and her in love with me we have been together for a year now faithfully to each other she now has decided to end it because she can,t stand my wife and says she wants her no where near her(but gets along with my children as me with hers) and as long as she with me she will have to deal and says we should of come out with bein together long before but now too late.i have no intetion of going home no matter what.but i am in love and really want to be with her and know she loves me. now what ? oh my wife thinks theres something with us but not sure
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dr Rossi replied 6 years ago.

Good Afternoon,

The best thing would be to be honest with yourself and the current partner as well as your still existent wife. Figure out if you really want to move forward with the new relationship and then let each of the women know of your plan. It is understandable that your current partner will not feel comfortable when you are still married. She may wonder what is in for her in the long run.

If she is willing to stick around, then it is up to you how to make things happen. One, your current wife is still in the picture and that will be something that any other woman will focus on.