Anna
Anna, Social Worker
Experience:  29 years experience in addictions & mental health. I'll tell you my honest opinion.
20023641

My wife doesnt like the type of sexual fantasies that I like

Customer Question

My wife doesn't like the type of sexual fantasies that I like and so sometimes she makes it hard to do any sexual activity at all with her to the point that sometimes she won't even let me touch her and I got used to it to the point that I get turned on that she won't let me touch her and I am wondering how to get my sexual fantasies while also not sounding too selfish.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Anna replied 4 years ago.

HiCustomer

I'm willing to answer your questions, but only if you're legit. I see that you've just posted 5-7 of them on various topics. Pay this one and I'll answer it and your others one by one.

Anna
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Please revew my portfolio and statistics and see that all questions are quite different, and that I have accepted (which means paid) literarly 25/25 meaning 100%. I am not able to accept your answer in advance but rather I will accept it one-by-one. Please be more specific on answering my actual question.
Expert:  Anna replied 4 years ago.

Fair enough- I read your stats and and feedback. It's one of the good things about this site...like ebay, both sides are open for view.

For this question: the only way to go about getting your sexual desires met by your wife is to talk with her openly and then take in her response and believe it. If her fantasies or desires or timing isn't parallel to yours or similar in nature, you have to accept that. I saw in an earlier post that your marriage is not monogamous. If that is still the case, then you can speak with her about looking to find your sexual fantasies met with another partner. You wouldn't be the first to have an arrangement like this.

Sometimes no is very hard to hear, but respecting a spouse's decision is very important in the bigger picture.

Anna

Anna, Social Worker
Experience: 29 years experience in addictions & mental health. I'll tell you my honest opinion.