Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Counselor
Experience:  PHD LPC

I let me wife sleep with another man because it turns me on,

I let me wife sleep with another man because it turns me on, but I don't want her to fall in love with anyone else. What steps can I take to make our relationship healthy and last longer?

If you like letting your wife sleep with another man because it turns you on, there is no way to know whether she will fall in love with someone else or vice versa. It's risky and not a very good practice for a monogamous couple which marriage generally is all about. If your wife is okay with this arrangement then it is what it is and it's also at risk. If there are no "rules" in your marriage, then how can you expect it to endure? If you want a healthy and long marriage you need to focus on you and her. I would suggest marriage counseling for the two of you to find out what you can do to keep your marriage healthy and individual counseling for you to explore your needs.
I hope this helps.
Please click ACCEPT and leave FEEDBACK when you are satisfied.