Karen L. Haahr
Karen L. Haahr,
18951377

i am a 61 year old man,i have ben having a none sexuel close

i am a 61 year old man,i have ben having a none sexuel close friendship with a chassidic man.i am in love with him,i am ben obsesset in mine mind with him for the last four years.i think he is walking away from this frendship slowly.i have ben praying to god ,but is is not helping.please help me!!!
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Karen L. Haahr replied 7 years ago.

Dear XXXXX. It is very thoughtful to contact Just Answer with your question..

It sounds as though you are having romantic feelings towards your friend. It seems these feelings may not have been brought out in the open. You need to discuss your feelings openly with him and be willing to have him tell you how he feels.

If this is the first time you and/or he are experiencing these type of feelings this can be very fearful for both parties involved.

Prayers help, however "the Lord helps those who help themselves". Have a open conversation with your friend.

If my answer has given you insight please indicate so by clicking on the ACCEPT button. It is always nice to get positive feedback; and a bonus is always nice. Karen