Anna, Social Worker
Experience:  29 years experience in addictions & mental health. I'll tell you my honest opinion.

my fiance just told me she is done i have had alot problems

my fiance just told me she is done i have had alot problems pleaseing her in the bedroom i dont want her to leave we have been through her saying she is done before i need to get counsiling help for my self esteem and intimate performance i have found a pill for that but not sure to get it or not im not a pill person and there is a level of pride involved but i need help in myself and i want her back
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Anna replied 7 years ago.
Hi 89,

If you're willing to lose your relationship rather than step over your pride and get the pills, then I'm sure she's pretty fed up. Show her with your actions that you will do what it takes to keep her. You can say things all day long and none of them will ever come true unless you do them. A woman gets tired of the gap between what a man says and what he does.

Get into counseling and go to the doctor. It seems like every man over 40 is on it anyway, so you won't be surprising the medical staff. Do everything you can to save this relationship. If you do that, she'll see that you care.

If I can help further, let me know. If you would, do me a favor and fill out the feedback form after accepting - I appreciate it. Thanks!