Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Counselor
Experience:  PHD LPC
14832673

to cut it short asked the girl out at work she said no but

to cut it short asked the girl out at work she said no but she wanted to speak to me first but as you know were we work our coworkers make it very dificult to do so she is getting frustrated as well as me any sugestions?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dr. Keane replied 7 years ago.
Hi and welcome

Maybe a quick note to possibly meet at break time for five minutes? or give her your phone number and ask her to call you to talk. Sounds like a pretty tough work environment.

Please click ACCEPT and leave FEEDBACK when you area satisfied.

Edited by Dr. Keane on 10/20/2009 at 6:41 PM EST
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
i found out what the problem was with me being shy with her and she being a bit timid as well i got tiped off from one of the other girls that two of the production managers have been saying nasty things to her about me such am going to take her out and rape being one of them making her scared to death of me i have reported these managers to the head boss and has been sorted. the girl really impressed with me but how would you go about getting this girls cofidence back with me and what action can i take if this problem arises again all i got to do is break the ice with her
Expert:  Dr. Keane replied 7 years ago.
You can use this incident to approach her and let her know that that you were unaware of the horrible things that were said about you. Tell her you would really enjoy having the opportunity to sit and talk with her for awhile so that she can find out for herself that you are really a nice guy who has no ulterior motive other than to get to know her better since you feel you would like to get to know her as well as have her get to know who you are outside of the work environment. Do no some on strong, keep it low key like a friendship. IF these problems arise again go straight to the head boss and then suggest that you may have to take legal action against anyone who slanders you in the future....
Keep all sexual talk, jokes, innuendos out of all conversations at work even with other guys....very thin line these days.
I hope this helps
Please click ACCEPT and leave FEEDBACK when you are satisfied.