Anna, Social Worker
Experience:  29 years experience in addictions & mental health. I'll tell you my honest opinion.

Where is the best place to live for a 36 year old single white

Where is the best place to live for a 36 year old single white female looking for love in southern california for a single white available professional male in his mid 30s to mid 40s? Open to other locations, if better opportunites to find the right guy?

What I recommend doing is to sign on at EHarmony and, put in your requirements and then see what cities they pop up in. Those two sites have the most statistical data on current single men - no one can outdo them in terms of timeliness - you don't want to move to a place that was really target-rich....3 years ago. Go for it!

Thanks for the chance to answer your question today. Please leave feedback after accepting - it really helps.

Edited by Anna on 10/18/2009 at 2:15 PM EST
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Sorry it so long to get back. I will pay for this question. I wanted to test your theory. It helps to be able to go through a site and see the options. However the quality of singles on these sites I find is lacking. A lot of the ones on these sites don't seem all that serious even the ones like EHarmony that claim people are. Any other suggestions besides the internet to meet or another option on the internet? I'm so fustrated!