Anna, Social Worker
Experience:  29 years experience in addictions & mental health. I'll tell you my honest opinion.

Which of the following is an example of the exchange model

Which of the following is an example of the exchange model of mate selection?
Charlize is a single woman who is very concerned that she not be forced to raise a family as a single parent, and therefore she proceeds cautiously in new relationships.
Angelina is a young, attractive woman who sees her beauty and sexuality as valuable assets to be used in bargaining for a potential mate.
Tabitha is a college-educated woman who anticipates earning a high income. She would prefer to have a husband whose earning potential is higher than her own.
Trent is dating Angelina. He chose her because he wants a young, healthy woman for a mate in order to ensure that future children will be healthy.

It's Angelina and Trent. They're both looking to exchange the powers/talents/gifts they have to make a stronger marital pair, thus making a better chance for successful children.

It sounds like you're in a class - if you have more questions like this, feel free to ask for me by name in either the relationship category, or in mental health, where I'm more often located.