Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Counselor
Experience:  PHD LPC
14832673

on sept 9 this year 17years wed my husband goes out of town

on sept 9 this year 17years wed my husband goes out of town of and on for his job.my heart was just ripped out last week. found out haveing sex with
sme woman. he's in AZ i went there. well alot was said. we are talking i love him is my life. i had to com bak for the kids. he had to stay work that we do
need now. i've never been so scared. i know he got one of those net10 tracfones
i couldn't get no; he said he through away. how can i get no:and info so i know and can see calls/txt. the woman know nothing about her. one thing said she is 44yrs old . he's 37 i'm 41 not done this to me foe younger woman. a bloody older one. what so grate bout her so much better looking what. i want phone no: so i can see well whatever.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dr. Keane replied 5 years ago.
Hi and welcome

Having the phone information (besides being impossible to obtain)so you can see when and where he is talking to her will not change the fact that he has been unfaithful.
Instead of focusing on the specifics of his infidelities I would suggest you find a marriage counselor and when he comes home both of you go and start working on the marriage.
I imagine you are scared. This behavior isn't about another woman, she is a symptom of problems in your marriage. That is why it is so important to go to therapy.
It's only natural to be curious about the specifics of who he is with, why her, and an older women at that. You will find all that out in due time. Right now you are in what we call "crisis mode" and you may want to go talk to a counselor for some crisis counseling. Know that it has nothing to do with what's great about her. You can't spend good energy on anything except what you and your husband want to happen. Getting past an affair is difficult in that trust has been violated, trust being one of the most important and fundamental aspects of a relationship. You have to work on rebuilding and repairing.
I hope this helps.

Please click ACCEPT and leave FEEDBACK when you are satisfied. Thank you.
Dr. Keane, Counselor
Experience: PHD LPC