Anna, Social Worker
Experience:  29 years experience in addictions & mental health. I'll tell you my honest opinion.

I have been involved with a married man who is not with his

Customer Question

I have been involved with a married man who is not with his wife ,because she choose to be in a lesbian relationship,and a lot of other reasons.He really wants to take it to the next level ,but im scared. What should I do?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Anna replied 7 years ago.
Hi Mstasha,

What is the next level for him? Is he willing to become divorced? What is it that you're scared of?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Im been divorced for 3 years and i just don't want to make another mistake and he wants a divorce ,but his wife is threatening him with his two kids and he's a family orientated man so hes scared as well
Expert:  Anna replied 7 years ago.
Take your time if you don't want to make a mistake. If he wants to divorce, he will. If he's looking for a way to stay in the marriage, he'll come up with tons of excuses. You can only go by what his behavior shows. Listeining to his words for too long will be a mistake for you.